90 Series – Thermally Improved Fixed Window
Our 90 series is a 3 1/2″ (89.0) depth thermally improved fixed window framing system for sealed unit glazing. Can be both punched window and horizontal strip window designs, with or without vertical and horizontal intermediate mullions.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- The main window frame sections are rolled together with a cellular foam PVC
- Prime seal window system employing an exterior pre- shimmed glazing tape to deter air and water infiltration
- Simple screw spline joinery with all framing
- Interior glazed system permitting easy sealed unit installation and replacement for multi-storey buildings
- Option of combining different exterior and interior finishes to the framing
- Framing system to fully comply with CAN/CSA-A440
- Air infiltration shall meet the FIXED rating
- Water infiltration shall meet the required rating.
- Intermediate mullions and horizontals shall be designed to withstand loading in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada and/or the Alberta Building Code
- 3 1/2″ (89.0) depth thermally improved fixed window framing system for double or triple glazing.
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.