6400 Series – Skylight
The DESA 6400 series 2 1/2″ (64) wide thermally improved skylight framing system is a custom manufactured skylight that have been used in some of the most architecturally advanced commercial applications in Western Canada. While performance and durability are uppermost, DESA skylights offer natural daylight and energy management for any type of commercial, industrial, or residential space.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black, santoprene of durometer
- Weathering shall be elastomeric of size and density appropriate for their intended function
- This system incorporates gutters in the horizontal purlins and provides drainage channels that lead to exterior weep holes achieving full rain screen capabilities
- Framing system to fully comply with CAN/CSA-A440
- Air infiltration shall meet the FIXED rating
- Water infiltration shall meet the required rating
- Intermediate mullions and horizontals shall be designed to withstand loading in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada and/or the Alberta Building Code
- 2 1/2″ (64) wide thermally improved
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.