500 Series – Extra Wide Stile Door
Our extra wide stile door provides the extra strength and durability while maintaining visual appeal. Perfect for high traffic usage on institutional installations, such as banks, schools and other public buildings.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Accepts all standard hardware
- Accepts numerous institutional panic hardware products
- The addition of intermediate pivot or butt hinge is recommended Available with various top, mid and bottom rails
- Single glazing stops are supplied as standard with sealed unit stops as optional
- Standard finishes include clear, bronze and black anodized with optional light bronze and painted finishes available
- Compatible with all DESA storefront framing systems
Doors to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
Standard Door Openings
- Single Door – 36″ X 84″ (914 mm X 2134 mm)
- Double Door – 72″ X 84″ (1829 mm X 2134 mm)
- Single Glazing: 5 mm Glass
- Sealed Unit: 3/4″ (19) Overall
Projects Used In
Download Product Catalogs
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.