400 Series – Tube and Stop Storefront System
The DESA 400 series is primarily used for interior and vestibule frames, however, the sealed unit glazing makes this system a low cost alternative for storefronts.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Compatible with the DESA 100, 350 and 500 series entrance door packages
- Clear and bronze anodized finishes are standard. Other finishes are optional
Storefront system to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
- 1 3/4″ (45) x 4″ (102) tube and stop framing system
- System has 1/2″ (13) x 3/4″ (19) screw applied glass stops which allow for sealed unit or single glazing
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.