350TB Series – Thermally Broken Wide Stile Door
Our Thermally Improved 350 series door features the same quality as our standard 350 series but has been specifically designed to provide an energy efficient exterior entrance for the Canadian climate.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- A continuous rigid PVC separator is mechanically secured to the interior side of the door at all rails and stiles
- A heavy wall aluminum cladding is interlocked to the PVC separator for a clean appearance and additional strength
- For single acting entrance doors only (both offset pivot and butt hung)
- Optional Thermally Broken mid and bottom rails available
- Accepts most hardware applications
- Compatible with all DESA thermally improved storefront systems
Doors to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
Standard Door Openings
- Single Door – 36″ X 84″ (914 mm X 2134 mm)
- Double Door – 72″ X 84″ (1829 mm X 2134 mm)
- Sealed Unit: 7/8″ (22) Overall
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.