350 Series – Wide Stile Door
Our wide stile door provides the extra strength and durability required for moderate to high traffic usage found on institutional and retail applications. Accommodates a large selection of institutional panic products.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Accommodates all our standard hardware
- Available with various top, mid and bottom rails
- Single glazing stops are supplied as standard with sealed unit stops as optional
- Standard finishes include clear, bronze and black anodized with optional light bronze and painted finishes available
- Compatible with all DESA storefront framing systems
Doors to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
Standard Door Openings
- Single Door – 36″ X 84″ (914 mm X 2134 mm)
- Double Door – 72″ X 84″ (1829 mm X 2134 mm)
- Single Glazing: 5 mm Glass
- Sealed Unit: 3/4″ (19) Overall
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.