2500HP Series – Thermally Improved, High Performance Curtain Wall
Our 2500HP series 2 1/2″ (64) wide thermally improved curtain wall framing system can be used for various applications. DESA Curtain Walls are manufactured with a variety of configurations for industrial, commercial and institutional use. Whatever the end use, we engineer our curtain walls for optimum performance, durability, functionality and required aesthetic value.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Insulated back pans in column or spandrel areas shall be galvanized steel of 20 gauge thickness (or as specified to suit application) and have sealed corners
- Any connections between the back-up panels and framing shall be caulked with high grade butyl sealant
- Offer vented horizontal mullion glazing pockets achieving full rain screen capabilities
- Offers pressure equalized rain screen capabilities with the dry/dry glazing gasket method and vented horizontal mullion glazing pockets
- Allows for exterior and interior colour combinations
- Compatible with all DESA entrance door packages
- System accommodates for both sealed unit and spandrel glazing
- Framing system to fully comply with CAN/CSA-A440
- Air infiltration shall meet the FIXED rating
- Water infiltration shall meet the required rating
- Intermediate mullions and horizontals shall be designed to withstand loading in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada and/or the Alberta Building Code
- Condensation resistance temperature index of the framing shall be a minimum of 55.2
- Offers a 2 1/2″ (64) sight line
Projects Used In
Download Product Catalogs
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.