200 Series – Flushline Storefront System
Thermally improved 2″ (50) x 4 1/2″ (114) flush glazed storefront and entrance framing system for sealed unit glazing.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Two piece split mullion design with screw spline joinery
- Shear block joinery is required at the tubular door jambs
- Energy efficient pour and debridge thermal improvement design is incorporated in all extruded sections
- Extruded thermally improved sub-sill flashing
- Optional two part thermally improved deflection header
- Compatible with all DESA entrance door packages
- Clear and bronze anodized finishes are standard. Other finishes are optional
Storefront system to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
- Offering a narrow 2″ (50) sight line
- 2″ (50) x 4 1/2″ (114) flush glazed storefront and entrance framing system for sealed unit glazing.
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.