175 Series – Flushline Storefront System
This system is primarily used for interior and vestibule conditions. The 175 series offers a 90 degree corner post which allows for easy vestibule design and layout at the interior of main entrance areas.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Tubular profiled extrusions with shear block joinery
- Compatible with the DESA 100, 350 and 500 series entrance door packages
- Clear and bronze anodized finishes are standard. Other finishes are optional
Storefront system to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
- 1 3/4″ (45) x 4 1/2″ (114) storefront and entrance framing system for single glazing
- Offers a narrow 1 3/4″ (45) sightline
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.