115 Series – Thermally Improved Fixed Window
DESA 115 Series is a 4 1/2″ (114) thermally improved fixed window framing system for sealed unit glazing. Prime seal window system that employs an exterior pre-shimmed glazing tape that meets or exceeds CSA Standard CAN/CSA – A440 window tests for air and water infiltration.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Framing system can be specified for both punched window and horizontal strip window designs, with or without vertical and horizontal intermediate mullions
- The main window frame sections are rolled together with a cellular foam PVC
- Option of combining different exterior and interior finishes to the framing components
- Simple screw spline joinery with all framing parts offers economical fabrication and installation
- Interior glazed system permitting easy sealed unit installation and replacement for multi-storey buildings
- Framing system to fully comply with CAN/CSA-A440
- Air infiltration shall meet the FIXED rating
- Water infiltration shall meet the required rating
- Intermediate mullions and horizontals shall be designed to withstand loading in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada and/or the Alberta Building Code
- 4 1/2″ (114) depth fixed window framing system for sealed unit glazing
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.