100 Series – Narrow Stile Door
Our Narrow Stile Door is our most popular and economical commercial door that combines strength and performance with the ability to accept most hardware applications.
- Extrusions shall be 6063 T6 alloy and temper
- Fasteners shall be made corrosion-resistant
- Glazing gaskets shall be extruded black santoprene
- Weathering shall be elastomeric or wool pile
- Single glazing stops are supplied as standard with sealed unit stops as optional
- Standard door package includes D1 / D2 push-pull, maximum security lock c/w cylinder and thumb turn, exposed closer, pivots, sweep and 4″ (102 mm) threshold. Optional hardware is available upon request
- Available with various top, mid and bottom rails
- Compatible with all DESA storefront framing systems
- Standard finishes include clear, bronze and black anodized with optional light bronze and painted finishes available
Doors to fully comply with applicable standard specifications as typically referenced to the following requirement criteria: Air and water tightness, wind and other load resistance.
Standard Door Openings
- Single Door – 36″ X 84″ (914 mm X 2134 mm)
- Double Door – 72″ X 84″ (1829 mm X 2134 mm)
- Single Glazing: 5 mm Glass
- Sealed Unit: 3/4″ (19) Overall
Have comments or questions?
We are eager to answer your questions regarding quotes, production timelines, capacities, and policies.